This time of year many of us choose to travel somewhere warmer. If you are traveling, but your pets are staying home, it is important to plan for the unexpected. Here are a few steps to consider:
1. Provide our clinic contact information to whoever is caring for your pets, this way they know who to call for an unexpected emergency.
2. If you are boarding, you will likely need an updated vaccination certificate. This is available on your Petly Page or we are happy to e-mail you a copy.
3. Let us know if you are granting someone else the ability to make medical and financial decisions in your absence. If not, please let us know how best to reach you while you are gone.
4. If your pet is on medications, please make sure to re-fill prior to your departure.
5. Make sure to have a few extra days? worth of pet food and litter in case inclement weather delays your return.